- 1 package Trader Joe’s Meatless, frozen (or any vegetarian meatballs)
- 1 package Trader Joe’s fresh English peas (can also use fresh or frozen peas)
- 1 jar Aunty Saro’s curry sauce, any flavor (mild, medium, hot, or extra-hot)
- 1 jar water
- 5-6 oz. canned coconut milk
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Salt to taste
Place all ingredients except the cilantro in a large pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil for five minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover for 15 more minutes (till frozen meatballs have thawed and flavors have melded).
Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve over steamed or coconut rice.